20th ICTC Conference
Join us in Parramatta, Sydney as we celebrate 20 years of the International Cities, Town Centres & Communities (ICTC) Conference from 13 – 16 October 2020. The 20th Anniversary Conference is our chance to reflect on where we have come from and the future direction of our cities, town centres and communities.
With a diverse cross-section of industries all working towards a common goal to create great places to live, work and play, let’s all come together to collaborate, share ideas and implement best practice at ICTC 2020 in Parramatta, a city leading the way as it undergoes major change.
ICTC is your opportunity to share lessons learnt, celebrate the wins and inspire change for better. The conference welcomes city leaders and urban place professionals who lead and plan cities and town centres right through to those who implement and manage them on the ground.
Experience a jam-packed program both during conference sessions and through the streets as the city rolls out the public activation red carpet during Parramatta’s Lanes Festival.
Program sessions will delve into our latest challenges faced, offer open discussion, showcase best practices whilst learning from your peers and our global industry speakers. Be exposed to the challenges and opportunities of making great cities and places in an interactive format, and see first-hand on the many walking tours, the trials and tribulations they’ve faced as they make their way through the city’s ‘open heart surgery’.
With hundreds of delegates, 50 leading presenters, masterclasses, networking events, public activations and a trade exhibition of industry offerings, the ICTC 2020 Conference will be one not to miss.
- Interactive sessions for learning from like-minded peers who are passionate about creating vibrant places in a true cross disciplinary event.
- Practical take-away examples and shared lessons on global case studies.
- Hear the latest global developments in urban design, placemaking, retail, planning, development, economic development and sustainability.
- Access and leverage from Australian and international specialists in an interactive environment.
- Local Government – Mayors, Councillors, CEO’s, Managers and other decision makers
- State and Federal Government
- Private firms, Main Street Businesses and Consultants
- Planning, Urban Design, Architects and Placemaking Professionals
- Business Associations, Academics and Industry Groups
- High profile International and National keynote speakers.
- Over 50 diverse and interactive presentations, workshops and keynote panel sessions.
- Masterclasses and SIGs.
- Network with over 400 industry professionals.
- Social Functions.
- Trade exhibition and city innovation showcase.
- Specialist Parramatta Field trips.
- Planning, Urban Design, Development, Property.
- Innovation, Collaboration and Leadership.
- Placemaking, Project Management, Marketing.
- Main Streets, Retail, Shopping and Town Centres.
- Economic Development, Demography.
- Architecture, Landscape, Environment.
- Infrastructure, Resources, Energy, Transport.
- Engineering, Surveying, Public Works.
- Funding, Law, Technology.
This is an exciting time for the City of Parramatta. As more people choose to live in, work in and visit our great City, Parramatta is emerging as a centre of economic activity, culture and creativity. The challenge for Parramatta is to carefully manage this transformation in order to bring the greatest benefit for all members of our community.
We look forward to welcoming you next year for a highly informative Conference. Our City, as well as being a commercial core with more than 16,000 businesses, also boasts major health, sport, education, art and top-class restaurant precincts.
While you’re in Parramatta, I encourage you to take a stroll along the river foreshore, enjoy the diverse array of multicultural cuisines on offer in Eat Street and surrounds, watch a show at Riverside Theatres, explore our unique heritage sites or take time out for some shopping.