ICTC 202220th ICTC Conference 2022 date tbc
20th ICTC Conference 2022
The 20th ICTC Conference, originally scheduled for 14-16 Oct 2020 has been postponed due to Covid 19 restrictions. ICTC will release more details in late 2021.
ICTC is pleased to announce and invite you to join us in 2022 as we celebrate 20 years of the International Cities, Town Centres & Communities (ICTC) Conference. The 20th Anniversary Conference is our chance to reflect on where we have come from and the future direction of our cities, town centres and communities.
With a diverse cross-section of industries all working towards a common goal to create great places to live work and play, let’s all come together to collaborate, share ideas and implement best practice at ICTC 2021 and be hosted in a city that promises to showcase vibrant and inspirational projects.
ICTC is your opportunity to share lessons learnt, celebrate the wins and inspire change for better. The conference welcomes city leaders and urban place professionals who lead and plan cities and town centres right through to those who implement and manage them on the ground.
Experience a jam-packed program both during conference sessions and through a variety of city field trips.
Program sessions will delve into our latest challenges faced, offer open discussion, showcase best practices whilst learning from your peers and our global industry speakers.
Be exposed to the challenges and opportunities of making great cities and places in an interactive format, and see first-hand on the many walking tours, the trials and tribulations faced in the host city as they make their way challenging times, balancing the city’s ‘open heart surgery’ during tough Covid 19 implications.
With hundreds of delegates, 50 leading presenters, masterclasses, networking events, public activations and a trade exhibition of industry offerings, the 20th ICTC Conference in 2021 will be one not to miss.
- Interactive sessions for learning from like-minded peers who are passionate about creating vibrant places in a true cross disciplinary event.
- Practical take-away examples and shared lessons on global case studies.
- Hear the latest global developments in urban design, placemaking, retail, planning, development, economic development and sustainability.
- Access and leverage from Australian and international specialists in an interactive environment.
- Local Government – Mayors, Councillors, CEO’s, Managers and other decision makers
- State and Federal Government
- Private firms, Main Street Businesses and Consultants
- Planning, Urban Design, Architects and Placemaking Professionals
- Business Associations, Academics and Industry Groups
- High profile International and National keynote speakers.
- Over 50 diverse and interactive presentations, workshops and keynote panel sessions.
- Masterclasses and SIGs.
- Network with over 400 industry professionals.
- Social Functions.
- Trade exhibition and city innovation showcase.
- Specialist walking and coach field trips.
- Planning, Urban Design, Development, Property.
- Innovation, Collaboration and Leadership.
- Placemaking, Project Management, Marketing.
- Main Streets, Retail, Shopping and Town Centres.
- Economic Development, Demography.
- Architecture, Landscape, Environment.
- Infrastructure, Resources, Energy, Transport.
- Engineering, Surveying, Public Works.
- Funding, Law, Technology.